Hey, y’all! I feel like May will be over before I can blink but before it does I thought it’d be fun to share some of my favorites lately!
- Adidas shorts. I pretty much live in these year round here but I recently bought a new pair for less than $10 (hooray for the Ross clearance rack!) and they’ve reminded me just how much of a fan I am of these comfy shorts. I am an ADIDAS fan anyways (I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to ADIDAS!) but one of my favorite things about their shorts is they carry some athletic shorts for women that aren’t booty shorts and they have different materials for all different sorts of activities. Score. I find the best places to but these for less are Marshalls, Burlington Coat Factory or Ross.
- Every Man Jack hygiene line for men. Obviously this isn’t a favorite for myself but I’m so happy I’ve stumbled upon this line for Corey! Check them out at Whole Foods or Target! LINK: http://www.target.com/p/every-man-jack-cedarwood-body-wash-16-9oz/-/A-134067063. Rubber flip flops that I wear all the time, everywhere, for everything! I used to get all of mine from Old Navy until they switched the design up a little and they started hurting my wide feet so GAP flip flops it us. My last pair from GAP lasted me several years and while the quality doesn’t seem to be as great as it used to be for their rubber flip flops, I snagged two pairs for less than $10 and I’m calling that my summer shoe collection. 😉 If you struggle with Old Navy flip flops, give these a shot! I suggest checking them out in store as their online selection is somewhat limited.4. GT’S Kombucha. Oh. My. Word. I just found out that SOME Aldi’s are starting to carry this brand of Kombucha and if there’s ever a day our Aldi gets them I will stand and sing a Hallelujah chorus in the aisle! Divine Grape is probably my favorite flavor, but I also love anything Ginger so their Gingerade and Gingerberry are lovely as well. I may or may not be sipping on some of the Gingerberry now. 😉 You can find these at Whole Foods (though they are pricey), TJ’s and I just found out our Walmart carries certain flavors so I included one of these in my pickup order today. The cheapest place I have found these are at TJ’s with Walmart being a close second. Any other GT’S lovers out there?! Read all about them HERE: http://synergydrinks.com/
5. I’ll be honest. I was not sold on the Norwex laundry detergent when I first tried it, but I am in love with it now! It’s perfect for those with sensitive skin or with allergies or if you just don’t want nasty chemicals, fillers or dyes filling your clothes. I finally see how this detergent can help your clothing last longer because it’s free from pretty much everything (meaning it doesn’t clog fibers) but still gets your clothes CLEAN. I especially love this for our sheets and towels because it leaves them soft and fluffy and also for my Norwex cloths. I think this would be a nice gentle option for baby clothes too. I only use about a tablespoon per load so it lasts awhile which is a blessing. 🙂 Read more HERE: http://amandafarnsworth.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/shop/product-detail/111229
6. Another surprising favorite to me has been the doTERRA Peppermint oil! I used to wonder what in the wide world I would EVER use Peppermint oil for (as in I had the same bottle for several YEARS; that’s how much I DID NOT use it!) but then I took a class on oil basics and learned how many issues Peppermint can support and I have started using it daily on my tummy to help ease discomfort and bloating. I can also be used as an energy pick-me-up. I’m sold for LIFE. Read more HERE: https://doterra.com/US/en/p/peppermint-oil
7. Prescription sunglasses. I finally took the plunge and ordered this pair from Zenni and have been very pleased with this pair! These are called the Premium Square Sunglasses 1132525. Search these and more styles HERE: http://www.zennioptical.com 8. Bug Guard Plus by Avon. This is an insect repellent that doubles as a sunscreen and it goes on smooth and doesn’t leave a horrible greasy residue. I haven’t tested this out in a water setting but it works great for camping or sitting outside when the bugs get bad or even if you just need some sunscreen for being out and about but want to ward off the bugs at the same time. More HERE: https://www.amazon.com/Avon-SKIN-SO-SOFT-Bug-Guard-Moisturizing/dp/B0001ZWPI4/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1495652084&sr=8-3&keywords=skin%2Bso%2Bsoft%2Bavon&th=1
9. Last but certainly NOT least is the Tessemae’s Zesty Ranch dressing and marinade. I was getting tired of making my own dressing and when I found out several of the Tessemae’s dressings are Whole30 approved, I put them on my list of things to try! Umm, SO GOOD, y’all. I haven’t tried the other flavors yet but this one is a winner for sure and it was less than $6 at Whole Foods. I believe other stores are starting to carry the Tessemae’s brand (I think our Walmart carries a couple flavors.) I love that the Whole30 approved ones are labeled as such (some labels may be on the front but check the back too). Read more HERE: https://www.tessemaes.com/
That’s about it, folks! I hope you enjoyed getting a peek at some of my latest favorites! Happy Hump Day!
Amanda Mariah ❤